Why SEO needs Small Business

Why SEO Needs Small Business,
“Here’s the primary thing on my mind as we begin 2008: If we, the search/online marketing industry, don’t do a better job of helping the small business owner understand and adopt the best practices of search marketing, we are doomed to irrelevance.
"Oh, but there’s no money in small businesses,” you say. Or, “small business owners are too busy to be good clients, they have too many other things on their minds.” I know it’s easy to dismiss small business clients as a “good fit for someone else,” and I know small businesses aren’t always good for your company’s bottom line. But before you disagree with me wholesale, let me explain why I think we need small businesses to understand and appreciate SEO and search marketing…..“Search Engine Land

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Kelly Miller, Founder of i Net Info and managing editor. I began blogging in 2014 and I graduated from Emory University in Atlanta. The main purpose of this site is to provide readers with Education, Insurance, Law, Loans, Car Donations, Online Money Earnings, Health, Entertinment and News.

0 comments:

Post a Comment