How to Travel on a Budget

How to Travel on a Budget:

“Travel costs, if you don’t plan them out carefully, can quickly pile up. I’ve gotten into the habit of traveling only if my company pays for it — or if I have a friend at my destination so that I don’t have to pay for lodging. I also obsessively build up frequent flier miles and use them when I can.

But there are many more ways to travel on a budget. Because taking vacations is essential for your mental well-being, I want to help you figure out how to do it without getting yourself into debt. And being in debt, I know from experience, is certainly not good for your mental well-being…” How to Travel on a Budget

Call Dick Watts Insurance 502-245-3625 for a free car insurance quote.

Become a Fan of our all new Facebook Fan Page

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Kelly Miller, Founder of i Net Info and managing editor. I began blogging in 2014 and I graduated from Emory University in Atlanta. The main purpose of this site is to provide readers with Education, Insurance, Law, Loans, Car Donations, Online Money Earnings, Health, Entertinment and News.

0 comments:

Post a Comment