Shay Mitchell calls her grey hairs 'wisdom hairs'



The 29-year-old actress - who is known for playing the role of Emily Fields in 'Pretty Little Liars' - has admitted to spotting a few discolored strands of hair among her brunette tresses, but the star doesn't seem fazed by them because she considers them a sign of knowledge instead of a sign of ageing.
Speaking to PEOPLE about her new discovery and her nickname for them, she said: "I call them wisdom hairs -- more wisdom, great!
"I've definitely found a grey hair, probably like five of them.
"I am getting older. I am happy. You know what that means? I have more experiences. You can't freak out about [grey hairs]. Plus if you don't like it, then dye your hair -- no problem."
Although the star has revealed she isn't bothered about having grey hair, she has admitted she plucks them out whenever she finds one.
She explained: "Yeah, I definitely take them out. Put a collage [of them] next to my bed -- no, I am kidding! I don't do that, but yeah, I take them out."
And Shay - who has recently been announced as the face of Smashbox Cosmetics - has revealed her must-have beauty product is coconut oil and to "have fun".
Speaking about her essential item, she said: "That's the secret to me, it's super crucial. My mom was raised in the Philippines and that was her secret for beautiful hair, beautiful skin, that natural glow. So I like to use that in my hair and it really does work.
"My beauty philosophy is to have fun and not take it too seriously."

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Kelly Miller, Founder of i Net Info and managing editor. I began blogging in 2014 and I graduated from Emory University in Atlanta. The main purpose of this site is to provide readers with Education, Insurance, Law, Loans, Car Donations, Online Money Earnings, Health, Entertinment and News.

0 comments:

Post a Comment